|Full Paper submission:
||September 9, 2023
||October 5, 2023
|Registration Starts on:
||September 9, 2023 (click here to register)
|Final submission & copyright deadline
|| October 5, 2023 23:59 (GMT +2)
For authors submitting from Egypt
, kindly read the guidelines for uploading your papers thru EDAS
ALL submissions must be made through EDAS, Starting from April 15, 2023 (Link will be added on 15/4/2023).
Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
1. Prepare your manuscript:
- Paper specifications: Use IEEE conference proceedings template found in this
link. Your paper must comply with the following specfications:
- Paper Length: up to 6 pages.
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11") or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
Note: If your paper does not meet IEEE Xplore requirements (as outlined in the Paper Specifications section), it cannot be included in the Proceedings.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. The electronic copyright form will be available on EDAS system after acceptance.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.